I wanted to write something like this at the end of this year, but I thought today is Thanksgiving, and I kind of lack of topic to write.
I mean it's pretty obvious on what I am going to write - how thankful I am.
According The Secret, being thankful/grateful integrates positive mood and therefore positive outcome. That's why every time when I am not happy, I will always think how lucky and how blessed I am.
But then basically I am grateful for everything that's too long to mention, but I will still write out as much as I can.
- You, if you are taking your time to read this, I am really grateful. I mean the blogshpere is getting bigger, and a nobody like me is somehow a somebody to you. Because most of the time, I thought my sis and I are the only one who read the blog. A BIG thank you
- 3 ouf of 5 of my friends had family problem (financial, affair, internal argument, etc.) I am not particularly happy for their ugly story, but that makes me understand how awesome my family could be.
- Going to UWA. Gosh, I just don't want to mention how hard I've been working before and during my days in UWA. It was an awesome uni, it is not entirely perfect, but I really enjoy my days.
Especially the study group gang who went through the happy and somehow....hard time too. Beside, compare to my local friends, I am the really really lucky one whose parents do not mind spending a fortune on my education. I mean if you know what I mean, it's not that easy to have friends in uni especially not your own hometown. And this bunch of guys, are like super awesome or what !!!
- I am so healthy. I have slight low blood pressure, but so far I haven't been experiencing any inconvenient problem. Also, I can walk pretty long without feeling tired and that's why I am not afraid to travel somewhere new and unfamiliar. Thanks guan yin for a short and walkable leg too !!
- Facing death. I know it's weird that I mentioned in here, but having people around me passed away makes me appreciate my life more and realized how useless are all the material stuff. Because when it comes to the matter of life or death, money is nothing at all.
- Big eye and long dark hair. Ok, FYI, my hair is pure virgin, it's a baby hair, it's my most important asset amongst all my body parts. I always thank myself for take caring my hair so well (and my hair is very happy of having a nice owner like me). Second, my eye, I did nothing on that, it's my mum's eye, so I should thank her for that.
- Oh, one more, pole dancing. It's a good opportunity to learn another form of dance which surprised me so much. And I don't want to post a picture on that, will do that later :D
- Everything and everyone in my life.
P/S: something from Audrey Hepburn
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your foodwith the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed
and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
P/P/S: It's already 1.31am when I finished this post, so it's basically not thanksgiving already. But I think thanksgiving should be an everyday thing, right?