Planets Sun Sun Sun

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Wedding Photobook

Due the fact that I have finished my exam, I'll have so many time to blog some crappy stuff. Owwhhh.....remember I said I'll post Ronny's 21st photos, NOT ANYMORE, BLAH BLAH BLEH BLEH, partly because there are all not presentable at all.

And I don't have any outings/party photos because I am more of a home-movie-popcorn girl.

So I am going to blog about my future wedding photos =.= (I know it sounds so random, but I just want to share mah, cannot meh ??)

Compare to traditional wedding photos, where you used fake background, etc, modern wedding photos are more 'commercial', you get what I mean, look here ......... 

I mean, this one looks exactly like from some sort of advertisement company...... I personally don't like when the background is so big, where the bride and groom takes like so small portion of it.

Ok, let's look at one of the model in Malaysia, Leng Yein.


 Ok, this top 2 are basically not my favourite, it looks exactly like some sort of magazine photoshooot, but I always think wedding photos should be lovely and warm instead of overly sophisticated.



But this top 3 are my favourite, sweet and warm, nothing too extraordinaire (except the first one), that just tells something, agree not?

Modern photographer would actually chose real location with real scenery to do the photo shoot. I myself is not familiar with all this stuff, but getting all real scenery sounds more fun, but I guess it could be pricey though. Below are all my favorites: 










But still I think some of the colour setting is very commercial........I know... I am so picky right? I don't even know which one I really like. Not something like SATC movie Carrie's wedding photo shoot, too sophisticated for me.

So far, my favourite bride is kim ong from kimong.com. Sometimes I feel like I am just like her, love ballet, love tying my hair all up with no fringe (though not everyone's favorite), something simple, not too much....... Hoping to meet her in person :D AND and and .... her wedding shoe are amongst my favorite, a not so Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo's.Her hairstyle is definitely something I'll do for my wedding




Don't really have that many of her photos, you can just go to her blog to know more about her. And one more similarity is that we both do pole dance...... 

Ok, to sum up, my wedding should be small and lovely, probably not more 150 guests so that I can chat with everyone without being tired. A mix of western and Chinese and nothing too big, a small one with 150 guests and some hello kitty decoration (lame!).

No comments:

Post a Comment