Planets Sun Sun Sun

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some random post that might not interest you

So tomorrow is my final paper, at the same time of feeling excited, I also miss group study with my uni mates. You never know  how hard to get close friends at uni, but for this semester, studying is so much fun with these dudes. I miss you guys  !!!!! But most of you are leaving after this semester, hopefully I can get new friends for the following semester。

The thing about end of exam could excite me, but at the same time I also don't like the feeling of 'suddenly nothing to do', you get what I mean?? It's like waking up realizing you are blank and nothing. But good thing for this summer holiday is I'm going for a China field trip, which I am really looking forward, can't wait to go ShangHai. At least for a month I'm occupied, but I think for that 2 months in Malaysia I must plan something in case I am too free and waking up to wait for sleeping again =.= WTF. Hoping to learn sewing, and also hoping my mum would get me a sewing machine and I hope I can really do something, and also helping grandma to bake some cake, biscuit, etc, helping mummy to think about the interior of our new sweet house, checking out with friend, must must must practice piano and calligraphy, read newspaper to posh up my English and Chinese, etc.

Anyway, must really plan so that I feel occupied, hate the feeling of too free and nothing to do.

Random facts that most you might know already:

1. Kenwooi.com is the feature blogger for this month, so happy for him
2. Nuffnang is in China, Oh My Gawd
3. I miss my friend
4. Saw one vintage bag that my sister might like, hope my mum will get one for her she is here
5. Mummy says she could buy me a UGG boots for my trip to China :D
6. I really think I am awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment