Planets Sun Sun Sun

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Surprisingly....

My blog was not officially 'open' because i am not 'ready', i know, it sounds so silly, but then, i keep checking my nuffnang to see if there are other people miraculously view my blog, even if only for one second, or maybe just 'misclick', i am happy enough.

And surprisingly, this is for today




and the keyword is.....
 



Remember one of my sisters' blog on letting people to view your blog, you must have some appealing keywords such as 'iphone4', 'xiaxue', 'super junior', 'dumbass Serene Van Der Woodsen'......

ok, enough is enough, don't use this trick to let people click your blog. (And apparently this works :D)

For the anonymous (from singapore), i am not sure if you will come back my blog another time or if you are too shy to leave a comment (or my blog is just sooo effing sickening), thank you for your one click.

It's a big step out for me to blog consistently as i don't like to expose myself too much, or, i am TOO SHY (ahem ahem). But i will continue blogging and i hope i can post interesting stuff

and...
Little did i know, there were also click from US *gasp*, how sweet ?





















p/s: i know this posts sounds so loser, but this little clicks mean a lot to me and motivates me to keep blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment