Planets Sun Sun Sun

Friday, September 17, 2010

Animal should not be part of fashion

Being a Lady Gaga fans, I actually kind of like her dressing style. Maybe some people thought it was overdressed or things like that, but I thought it was just simple creative and gorgeous. She kind of open up a new fashion industry, more and more artists are trying to follow her 'overdressed-style', like Rihanna & Katy Perry :D (Or I am the only one to think like that??? no offense to other artists ).

But then ....
This is not something I favored.
I think it's very rude to wear in this way, especially if someone is vegetarian at that time.
Many people know how cruel is to wear fur, or animal product stuff on your body. I don't even dare to watch video on this stuff.
And Lady Gaga, the idol of most people, especially me, is setting up a really bad behavior. Can you imagine how if this style expands, and everybody keep killing animal just to wear like Gaga, ewwww............
This has been pretty controversial ..... 
Apparently, she angers animal rights group,  
BWahahahahaha

Moreover, a blog post from Flying Creations, see how they treat the tiger in A'famosa.
I am not really good on telling people to stop using animal-related products, but i think pictures speak a thousand words :D

It's not even hard to find this pictures in google, it just take courage....

No comments:

Post a Comment