Planets Sun Sun Sun

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Natrual vs. Plastic

I talked with my friend about modern beauty and classic beauty.  My classic beauty favourite is .........
ta dang ~~
 
 Audrey hepburn (as non-asian) and Rosamund Kwan (As asian)
Audrey Hepburn was everyone's love, so i'm not going to elaborate how gorgeous she is. She was perfect back in that time, and i believe she is still perfect with today's view of beauty and probably in the near future.
And when it comes to modern beauty, it's like 
no one i can think of.....but



Angelababy  is the only one i can think of who can represent the new age beauty.Like next time my daughter ask me who is the gorgeous back in my time and she will definitely be the answer. Because i will ask my mum this kind of question

Although she is plastic. But i can't deny it is near to perfection.No one i know including dawn or SNSD or 12390873489237649837 of Korean are this perfect.

there are this group of people out there who trying to said she is fake because she is plastic. This kind of people are either a: female who is ugly and don't even want to dress up themself OR male who is just plain loser. (but majority are female, zelousy or wat) I never expect anyone today to have the 'plain beauty' anymore, because everything is emerging, how the fuck you ask everybody to resist from make ups and beautiful dresses. With the courage to do plastic surgery is ..... ihavenoideahowtoexplain...... I myself give total salute to this kind of people, to the successful one and also to the epic fail one. If getting plastic is not painful, i might just fix and nose and neck, but then i guess i just do not have the courage to do so loh.

Back in my mum's time, you tie two ponytails and wear a damn kolot outfit is nothing if you've got the angel face. But now, dressing up is like part of learning, you just don't stop doing it. Because women's power i getting stronger, dressing up is also to represent how much you enjoy your life and being successful.

The matter of 'dressing up' is forever, past, present and future. Because Audrey wouldn't wear pyjamas to red carpet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment