Planets Sun Sun Sun

Sunday, February 7, 2010

the school about sex

i remember i once talked to my mum some of my banana's friend (english educated) were all the way from girl school since kindergarten(like my sisters), and they look like they were so panic when talking to guys and they were literally step back when the guy approach them. I obviously laughed at them and say them SUAKU (behind them).

I myself was in a girl school during my high school and UNISEX primary school. And obviously during high school i did become a bit conscious because i did not had much chance to talk with guy like NORMALLY. Nobody cares about my primary school because who will be conscious about the girl-girl-boy-boy stuff back in primary leh??

So in my uni life there were obviously a lot of guys in my school and that does not matter me until when we sit altogether (girls and boys) and i had to chat with guys like i talked to girls, OPENLY. Sagittarius were claimed to have a good relationship with opposite sex. But i wonder, how 'good' can 'good' be ?



Do every girls just tell the guy they had period pain like how they tell their girl friends? Because i never do that. Or am i the one who are sensitive to this kind of situation.

Or....maybe most girls just feel comfortable when talking about sex in front of guys ?? Because i find it super awkward lor.


Given this hypothetical situation:

Boy : hey, are you still virgin
Girl : owh, yeah, i am, how about you?
Boy : really? i find it very surprising
(and it goes on and on)

This is obviously a super sensitive things to talk with guys.

A best friend of mine,R finds it very surprising that i am from girl school and says she will never send her kids to this kind of school. She said it is weird to do that. But does single sex school has any different from UNISEX school ? She personally find it quite comfortable to talk with guys about all these stuff as long as it is not too disgusting.

I can't deny our school were somehow claimed to be the hiao girls' school. But i know not everyone are hiao in there (well, at least not me). Does that mean if we put this hiao group in the UNISEX school and they will no longer be hiao ? Or put some normal girl from UNISEX school into single sex school and they will then be claimed as hiao ?

No comments:

Post a Comment