Planets Sun Sun Sun

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair !!!

Most people know my hair is virgin, never dye, never perm, never curl (u name it) . I only tried to put some hair styling products with it, and it is like once in a blue moon. Because i always like the original color and style of it, whenever or whoever tells me i should dye my hair so that it looks like who and who (Esp. some bosy hairstylist), it doesn't shakes me at all.

Until i saw these awesomes:


Hello ??? They are cute to maximum lar. My sister and i were someone who are ready to be cheated by creativity (who doesn't, even my mum too). We literally sat at the floor at Watson and discuss which one is cute.

And my favourite obviously comes to..........

This looks so freaking Serena-ish lar.
But of course i did not buy it lar, because i don't think i am ready to do any change yet. And since i am rational enough to know they are the Manga characters and not real person, i will not be like them for even 0.000001%.

Except if next time i might jump into Manga and transform myself like this.

P/S: these characters were designed by Ai Yazawa from Nana ( i guess most people know that).
p/p/s: I can now blingalised my pic, so happy !!! (=.= lame)

No comments:

Post a Comment