Planets Sun Sun Sun

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The beauty or the healthy

When one says a successful lady should be healthy and beauty at the same time, do you believe it really can? So is beauty first or health first ? It is like the same question of 'egg first or chicken first' lor.

They say true beauty comes from the inner part, but if you are not pretty, do you people even bother looking you ?? Guys, ask yourself honestly ...............

I am not saying not-so-pretty lady will not have friend, they just take longer time to have friends.

Do you think you look pretty therefore you are healthy ? Or do you feel healthy so you're pretty ? Relate this to shoe-fashion. You wear heels and they make you pretty and sexy but they are not healthy.

I hate wearing heels, seriously, I am more of a health-conscious person. I KNOW, I SOUND HYPOCRITE rite ??

Heels are not only unhealthy, it's also uncomfortable for daily activities and I don't feel good wearing heels. I have to walk all the way from house to bus station and walk around the school everyday leh, what do you expect from me?

I understand that heels give most ladies really really good figures and sexiness (claimed by a lot of my heels' friends as an excuse to wear heels) But to be honest, I never ever have any friends whom I think would look good with heels, i.e. to look natural with that shoe. There are too many biological factors on how heels hurt you that I know many girls are avoiding to read. (because me too!!)

SERIOUSLY, are you trying to FIT IN the shoe or are the shoe trying to FIT IN to you? The price of high heels is short-term beauty and long term health.

P/S: I remember playing Wii-Fit all the time and this artificial trainer will always say: It is important to take good care of your bottom body as it supports your upper body. After all, isn't it so true, except if you walk with upper body lor.


No comments:

Post a Comment