Planets Sun Sun Sun

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The art of bitch - fight

I had a bitch fight with my sister just now, it started this way:

We had our facial together, and while doing all the masks and i suddenly thought of bitch fight and thought i might put in my blog. So back at home, she somehow started this topic and I told her my opinion. Then she suddenly said 'i might as well put it in my blog'. I replied 'NO.....I thought of it first, you can't' ..... therefore, bitch fight happens lor, damn TULAN.

Typical bitch fight:

  • 2 female have to participate
  • normally start with topic like jealousy, boyfriend, popularity, copycat, material stuff that she-has-i-also-must-have.
  • one of them will says : IF SHE DARE ENOUGH ASK HER COME TO TALK TO FACE-TO-FACE LAR, DON'T EVERYDAY TALK BACK LAR, I DAMN TULAN THIS KIND OF PEOPLE. Whereas she herself is also doing this
  • so if the other participant is really daring enough and bitch/scold in front of her, she will tell her friend 'YOU KNOW WHAT, THE OTHER DAY I WENT XXX WITH XX, AND THAT BITCH, XX CAME AND BITCH WITH ME, I MEAN, WHATS WRONG WITH HER LER??'
  • Normally one of the participant will start to say things waaaaay back and said things like 'LAST TIME SHE DID LIKE THAT TO ME AR, I ALSO CAN TOLERATE LEH, THIS TIME, NO WAY, DAMN TULAN DY LOR !!!' Then the other will keep continue with incident waaaay back to bitch back
  • one participant commented on how the other participant has really really ugly and cheap fashion taste.
  • With blog now gaining more popularity, it is a good tool to bitch about too. Things like 'do you even have a life ??? what's wrong with you ??' is quite common to see in the blog
  • Things like 'WALAO EH, EVERYBODY ALSO HATE HER LOR, SHE THOUGHT SHE VERY PREETY MEH, ASK HER TO LOOK AT MIRROR LAR, SHE DAMN VAIN LEH'. This happen to both participant, because they both also damn vain lor
  • But, no matter how they compare between themselves (i.e. boyfriend, fashion, popularity, etc) they will never compare their school result lor, why ar ?
  • One participant will tell their geng things like ' YOU KNOW AR, THAT DAY I WENT TO XX, I SAW THAT BITCH WEARING XXXX WITH XXXX LEH, WALAO, DAMN UGLY LAR'
  • When one participant remain silent and do not want to bitch back, the other participant will tell their friends things like 'SHE DOESN'T DARE TO BITCH BACK ME BECAUSE SHE IS SCARE OF ME/ SHE KNOWS I'M RIGHT MAR'
  • Participant always think they are the right one and the others are the wrong one
  • I also realize bitch fight participants also rolled up the sleeve of uniform lor.......
  • If any of their friends tell them not to make things big, the participant will says 'AIYA, XX, I TELL YOU, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ONE LAR, SHE IS CROSSING THE LINE ALREADY. IF ONE DAY AR, SOMEONE DID this AND this TO YOU LAR, YOU CAN TAHAN ANOT???'
  • There's this person at the middle one (also don't know she/he is good or bad) tries to send the message to the participants. Although these participants BITCH very loud, but they never dare enough to speak face-to-face, therefore, this middle one should exist in order to continue the drama.................................
P/S: advice to participants: the more you hate someone, the more you are like them

No comments:

Post a Comment