Planets Sun Sun Sun

Friday, October 15, 2010

Untitled

Dear reader/follower, so sowwy for abandoning my blog, this and next week will be super busy because it's the end of the semester. Still struggling with my aircraft traffic control report..... so fed up with it. Anyway, tonight is Ronny's birthday party, but her real date is on 20th, but then still excited. I can't get drunk tonight because have to continue study tomorrow :(

The thing is i promised myself will finish my report by tomorrow, so sucky....not even half done.

My temporary doggie found an owner. Not being a dog person myself (nor any of my housemate), I am kind of sad. I don't want to blog too much about my feeling to this dog, but I don't think I am ready to have any dog in any way, it's too sad to see him leaving. But then the owner is my friend and I don't think he will treat him too bad.

Awesome dog - dou dou
(Have you seen any Jack Russel that is cuter than him)

No comments:

Post a Comment