Planets Sun Sun Sun

Monday, August 9, 2010

nuffnang

The thing....i am suppose to do my climate change reading but i ended up sign up for nuffnang. It happened this way:
(abit boring, because I've nothing to blog about)

I was reading chuckei's and Daphne's, they were saying how they earn money from nuffnang and never take money from papa and mami, which was good and making me feel effing guilty. I am already 21, and i still take like ALOT....

So i decided to start applying nuffnang instead of keep asking people how nuffnang work. Then realise someone should help me to design a new layout as i am very sien with this layout already (also happen to have lotsa problems with it)

If u happen to be one of my secret reader, can you see the nuffnang header at the top ?? because i can't see and i am still trying to figure out how it works....

p/s: I'll disclose myself more by posting more personal posts and photos when i've more secret readers lah.
p/p/s: also when i've a better phone or I realise i will bring my cammie more often

No comments:

Post a Comment