Planets Sun Sun Sun

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

iphone vs. blackberry

This is how it started:
ip = iphone
bb = blackberry


ip:i am sleek and sexy, but you are so ugly
bb: But Obama uses me oh, how ?
ip: so what, i own most apps among so many phone.
bb: but your reception sucks, you are the first phone which can do everything but calling
ip: but my camera is awesomeness and i can make video
bb: i have QWERTY keyboard while you...... (used 2nd finger to point iphone)....have sucky keyboard
ip: but you are so ugly and so rude to take you out
bb: but steve jobs is always wearing the same clothes
ip: but everyone is qeueing up overnight for me
bb: but you will explode .... though unintentionally, but you still explode
ip: you don't have nice games like me
bb: but your battery life sucks
ip: but blake lively love me
ME: *gasps*
bb: but ...helloooo.............xiaxue love me to max, so does cheesie and audrey 
ip: still, i am super sexy with super cool apps......


And the fight goes on..........
this Friday, if the Whiteberry bold 9700 is available, blackberry is mine,
if not, its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment