Planets Sun Sun Sun

Sunday, August 29, 2010

charity

Using my bb to blog, still trying out new stuff and playing around. Now I know why it's called smart phone........ But I kinda miss my nokia in some way..... Especially the one I give to my sister.

Back to the business, this post was inspired by my sister's post about charity.

You know how some girls are trying to 'help out' just to get attention (sorry if I offended someone). And they'll like 'oh...... These kids are so ...... Pity'. I get kind of annoyed when someone around me try to sounds so...... Pathetic. I mean, come on lah, the victims are already pity enough, must you keep emphasize on it?

It's just like if I fall down on the street and then out of nowhere someone I know suddenly hold my hand and keep asking if I'm ok and said things like 'this must hurt u rite.' Then I've to speak awkwardly like 'I'm fine, don't worry, thanks for helping'. What's worst is when you bumped into her another time, she will ask again if you are fine. And if suay suay there's another friend around, she will repeat the story again about how you fell down at the street.

I know I'm so out of the title, but it's like the orphans knows they are pity and things like that, they just don't need you to tell them

And when she met other guy she had a crushed on, she will keep telling the guy how poor are the orphanage or the dog or the cat are........

But sometimes thinking twice, it doesn't harm anyone for them to borrow 'doing charity' to get attention because it's a win win situation; the victim and the attention seeker.

P/s: I just realize I can't upload picture using bb, thought you will miss me. 
p/p/s: i actually edited again using lappie because i am still trying to get used to bb .... cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment