Planets Sun Sun Sun

Saturday, July 31, 2010

wo shi serene rin

If i bought iphone4, i will blog more often because i will take more pictures (because taking DC daily is very inconvenient lor). If when i write always write blog and then i become famous, i don't think i will earn a lot from advertorials. Because i don't do make up, hence no make up review; i don't dye my hair, hence no hair product review, i don't wear colour lense, hence no color lense review, etc..... i might not turn myself in to a 'fahion blogger', like introducing where to get every piece of outfit i wear(and state the price), because i don't really have any interesting outfit except like my future fans ask me where lah (waseh....... like i will be famous litat). Also, don't expect me to camwhore and say 'do you like my hair today', or 'i use dolly wink no.151254541 fake eye lash for today, i like it a lot, muackxxxx.'

Ok lah, that was too much, i don't do make up doesn't meani don't like make up products, i like to play with at the counter lah. Also, i don't mind doing skin care products review if i become famous lor.
Oh, in case you miss me

This is pretty much a boring blog lor ........................

yeah, BORINGness

No comments:

Post a Comment