Planets Sun Sun Sun

Monday, June 14, 2010

3 ladies in a house

Y 3 ladies, because i dont really treat jay as a guy literally, haha :D
I've been staying with this sissy since i started my uni, and we basically talked about everything, and he always appear to be more wisdom then me, y ar??

I was complaining about my marks for this semester, it was all very bad and i am very very unhappy with it. I told jay i actually realise i learn alot in this semester, which if i never joined uni, i wouldn't have the change to exposed with those stuff (those stuff = very scientific and very not me stuff). then i complained why my assingment mark makes me feel like i never learn anything from uni when i think i did ??

He then wisdomly tell me (by touching his long moustache at the same time) says that's why there is such thing as technical school, where people prove their ability to the world by not using word, but action !!! (FUYOOHHHH)

Then even before that i told him i really like psychology, but i am exhausted, and i am not happy learning it, and i sometimes have to 'force' myself 'liking' it because i chose this path at the beginning :( I know i will be happy but why i am not that happy.

He then tell me had i seen any student who admitted really happy during their school life (exception for those school leavers who says they enjoy school life). Most people tend to say they enjoy school life after they leave the school, which was useless. But which student will really really enjoy uni life like they thought when they were in high school ?? Why ar ? do we blame education? because we become a slave for the marks instead of 'enjoy learning'? or do we blame ourself for not being motivated and not learning to appreciate our 'present' life?

i think what i learn in this sem was fascinating, considering me not science background student, i started to like to know more about my brain. But my marks make me feel like i did not do my best when i did.

when planning for a new strategy was important, i think the toughest is reviewing your old strategy and buil your new one to reach your goal was hardest, because i have been doing constantly, and i am still wondering WTF i am doing with my school.

p/s: i am very pissed with UWA lecture, seriously, i paid you and i word so hard earning credit and join this Uni, but then i realise the lecture themself is not doing their best to help the student, which was disspointed and understand why UWA could not climbed up to top50 in the world rank.
p/p/s: and UWA was once in the top60 now were only 84th. It was one of a best MED AND LAW school in OZ, and they had a nobel prize, seriously ???
p/p/p/s:i know my title was inconsisten with my content, FML :D

No comments:

Post a Comment