Planets Sun Sun Sun

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

feeling Blair

everyone knows how much i love SERENA alot more than blair.... But recently, i am feeling really Blair
Today, i am super upset, i couldn't do my work properly, because first time in my uni life, i fail my essay, LUCKILY,its a second year paper, not third year paper. But, i am still very upset.


i am not sure if loving gossip girl consider as shallow, i am still loving it. OK, the fact that i am feeling Blair is because not getting good marks of me is just like how blair not getting into yale. It's sooo................dissapointing, and feel so dark about my future. but after u look back of what you did, maybe it is just not that bad, u are still going to have a good life.
Also, i love headband, i think i might not wear headband nicely like how blair wears, but i am still going to buy a lot of (cheap) headbands. I am not sure, am i too childish like blair? thinking headband is like a tiara, but i feel good having the 'tiara' with me. Since i am really poor right now, i realise if i go straight to the 'discounted corner' in sportsgirl, i will spot pretty good stuff with great deal instead of going to the 'new arrival section'. Because i bought myself a lace hairband and a flower brooch for 7aud today GASP. :D
If intelligence is not about studying, i think i want to become a seamstress. SERIOUSLY

No comments:

Post a Comment