Planets Sun Sun Sun

Sunday, February 14, 2010

ZELOUS, CONPERM ISH ZELOUS

Hi, i am not sure if everyone is having this issue, but..... i do have the love/hate relationship with the popular girl around me. I am not the popular girl around my friend and i think my friend consider me as
'the sampat girl next door'
But seriously, not being popular make me zelous at people all.... the time.

The - cindy - girl

She is typically the girl that everyone loves and says she is kind and nice. I might not have the opportunity to interact with her, but if she saw me she will come and talk to me at the first place. I mean, helloooo~~ she TALKED TO ME AT THE FIRST PLACE ???
And then at this situation i become the bad person already lor, because she already taken the first move mar. FML
She has nice long hair, very classic/neat face features and always look neat and classy. Moreover, she is high in both EQ and IQ , kids and ah gong ah ma just love her. WTF ???

p/s: i always think this kind of people damn hypocrite, because she always speak so nicely and damn positive to everything (i.e. taiwan model Lin Chi-ling) .

The-Regina-Girl
Her name is normally Regina, Gergina, Serena, Cheena, Shauna, Banana, Dimana, Nana, Disana, etc.
And i hate them, because she seems to have the perfect curl in her hair, the Jimmy choo i love, the Armani biker's jacket with Ralph Lauren jeans and the perfect necklace. Although at some occasion she still take that fugly LV, i still zelous her, because she just OWN it.She might ignores me, but i will keep staring at her and observe everything she has......
Everytime i saw her, 'GLARMOUROUS' by Fergie just pop out in my head.....

I mean, WAKE UP, though i dislike LV & GUCCI a lot, but i just know i couldn't afford, and if i own it (though it's fugly), people will just look at me like REGINA.


Overall, if either of them appear in some place, people will just whisper things like:

"Noh ~~ she is that REGINA/CINDY lor, from _____, her father is (datuk/ceo) _____''
"OOOH, she is the one you told me last time one, i remember my friend ____ knew her and she told me she was very ______ last time one leh "

Does this conversation looks familiar to you ??

p/p/s: I just couldn't find a picture of me describing how the-Cindy-girl and the-Regina-girl feels like. I couldn't pose like how they did, that explains why i am just not the popular girl in school.....or everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment