Planets Sun Sun Sun

Monday, July 20, 2009

New Semester

It a NEW NEW semester on WINTER :D


I am officially a SECOND YEAR UWA PSYCHOLOGY student., sounds senior enough ??

time is moving so fast, shooossh...shoooosh...

Remember that time when i got my offer letter from UWA, so young, naive... Was super happy that time, because is not easy for me to get an offer letter with such Uni lar. Proud for myself, i guess my parents is proud of me too

Winter now, my new day with new winter look.



My looks include :

-Fake hermes but really comfortable scarve from Korea

- NEW top from sportsgirl, it's a discounted top, since i am facing some financial issue :(

- Jay jays skinny jeans (the only place i can get jeans at perth)



As i wasn't very familar with winter when i was back in malaysia, i realise there are few MUST DO stuff during winter time

- Drink hot Bubble tea from northbridge with FRIENDS
- Wear super comfortable winter clothes. There are people out there who doesn't do that, so sad, wearing shorts/miniskirt (without legging) when out there is like 7 degree. GOSH !!!
- Drink hot milo/ovaltine when doing revision or with a movie....
- Sleep at 5pm... wake up at 9pm
- If possible, hot bubble bath :D
- Wear (designer) boots
- Put your hand in the pocket ALL THE TIME
- Hug your friend

These are my MUST DO lar, but i think depends on country. Like UK with snow, u can play snow war, but with Perth, winter isn't that bad if there's no raining and storm. I was feeling very uncomfortable when i first arrived perth, but today, winter wasn't that bad for me after all.

Happy winter everybody

p/s## Happy summer for other countries .....

No comments:

Post a Comment