Planets Sun Sun Sun

Friday, July 3, 2009

New BLOGSKIN

I finally change to a new skin, the theme is like QUEEN lar. Basically like 'i am the queen, ruin my blog, u are so dead' thingy. 'The queen in ME' is from my sister 'the hero in me'. So, i should credit her. *clap clap*

It takes me ages to choose a blogskin that i want (or perhaps something that will represent my identitiy) . So probably 'Queen' is so far the best one lar *hohohooh*. Beside, i am wondering is that all blogskins only use up 3/4 of the 'blogpage' which leave 1/4 wasted? I have no idea how to do it, so any of you know, please teach me :D. Because u know how xiaxue's page is so fully use and look so rich :D *i am an environment friendly person, i don't like to waste stuff*

This time, i edit the whole blogskin by myself, without my sister, since i am always feel damn sick to look at whole lot of HTML *sigh* SINCE it is a very boring, school-less, job-less, human-less (housemate is back to china) that's why i am willing to spend the whole afternoon with channel 1o and the laptop to do all this craps





oh yeah, COCO AVANT CHANEL IS



*drum roll*



ON THE BIG SCREEN





i am not sure if M'sia has it, but i already saw it at Nedlands cinema

No comments:

Post a Comment